- site-specific DNA-endonucleases that recognizes a short DNA sequence (recognition site) and hydrolyzes phosphodiester bond in both DNA strands at definite position within or near this site
... turbo (T)
- Turbo qualified Restriction Endonucleases may be used for 10-15 minutes DNA digestion as well as in a standard reaction. The reaction with the most of these enzymes may be performed using optimal or universal (“ROSE”) Buffer (both are supplied with Turbo enzymes). To achieve the result, these Restriction Endonucleases should be
used without dilution.
... mini (m)
- Furthermore, to allow the performance of a limited number of reactions (up to 50) with minimum expenses, SE 20 most commonly used restriction endonucleases are now supplied in lesser quantities (marked with a symbol “m”, ex: E003m). The symbol indicates that these enzymes are available in minimal packages at optimal prices
Methyl-directed DNA endonucleases
- site-specific DNA-endonuclease that recognizes a short methylated DNA sequence (recognition site) and hydrolyzes phosphodiester bond in both DNA strands at definite position within or near this site
- GLAD PCR analysis allows detecting several copies of methylated DNA and may be used in routine laboratory and clinical practice.
- More information regarding methyl-directed endonucleases
- site-specific DNA-endonuclease that recognizes a short DNA sequence (recognition site) and hydrolyzes phosphodiester bond in one DNA strand at definite position within or near this site
- enzymes that interact with nucleic acids and modify them in a different ways: polymerize, hydrolyze, ligate, etc.
- site-specific transferase that recognizes a short DNA sequence (recognition site) and transfers a methyl group from S-adenosyl-L-methionine to adenine or cytosine within this site with formation of N6-methyladenine, C5-methylcytosine or N4-methylcytosine
- double-strand DNA digests, designed to be used as molecular weight standards for both conventional and pulsed field gel electrophoresis
- high quality plasmid and phage DNA preparations
Human Genomic DNA
- DNA preparations from human cell lines
- enzymatically synthesized 2`deoxynucleotide-5`triphosphates for PCR and other molecular biology techniques
- chemically synthesized 2`deoxynucleotide-5`triphosphates for PCR and other molecular biology techniques
- color-coded 10 X solutions for preparing reaction mixtures to ensure optimal enzymatic activity